FORUM STADE RENNAIS 35  Index du Forum

FORUM STADE RENNAIS 35
LE FORUM DÉMÉNAGE A CETTE ADRESSE : http://www.staderennaislive.fr/forum/index.php

STADE RENNAIS LIVE  Aide    Liste des membres   Groupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 Modifier profil   "Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés"   "Connexion"  

Facebook App Offline Access

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM STADE RENNAIS 35 Index du Forum -> Divers -> Votre publicité
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jennifayz

Date de naissance: 03/01/1956

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Offline Access Répondre en citant

Facebook App Offline Access
> DOWNLOAD

Facebook Gets An Offline Mode Posted Dec 10, 2015 by Sarah Perez (sarahintampa) 0 SHARES Next Story Server Density, The Server Monitoring SaaS, Raises $1.5M For Further U.S.Expansion Facebook this week said it will begin rolling out new technology that allows users on slower mobile connections to still see new stories in their News Feed, even when on a poor connection or when theyre unable to reach Facebooks servers. java facebook offline shareimprove this question edited May 23 '17 at 12:25 Communityf 11 asked Jun 29 '09 at 18:06 Ben 11 Normally I'd agree with you, but when it comes to facebook the manual is often confusing and contradictory. English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)Italiano Facebook 2018AboutAd ChoicesTerms & PoliciesPrivacyCreate AdCookiesCareersCreate Page.. Facebook, Google and other tech giants are working to address this problem with far-out initiatives like drones and high-flying balloons to deliver internet access in areas where its lacking. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy. make another servlet : YOURFaceBookCallbackSERVLET (see above) with this code: protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException { String session = request.getParameter("session"); //from this string you can obtain your infinite sessionkey.In order to do this, parse this string as JSON. But, as Facebook deprecated offline acccess token. Privacy Policy About Our Ads Anti Harassment Policy Terms of Service Powered by WordPress.com VIP Fonts by . And yes I did check the facebook wiki. Here's what I did to be able to load my wall posts as me from a server side only (not part of a browser session) php script: create a facebook application, if you don't already have one usable for this project -- and set sandbox/developer mode on! Advanced Settings > Sandbox Mode > Enable (Lets only the developers of your application see it.) You'll need the Application ID (APPID) and Secret Key (SECRETKEY) that are listed on your developer account summary of that application but not the old API Key. User can give a post to his/her friend's wall page. But the current api (php5-sdk) has got no feature to send an actual request using only the accesstoken. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. It is useful to me. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. so, using that i am downloading my facebook page insights properly from last one year. graph data . News Feeds with photos and videos embeded are available for viewing, and displayed faster even when you lose your Internet connection. you may not need it for a regular web site FacebookJsonRestClient fbc = new FacebookJsonRestClient(MYAPIKEY, SECRET, sessionKey); String authtoken = request.getParameter("authtoken"); System.out.println("infinite session kEY = " + fbc.authgetSession(authtoken)); shareimprove this answer answered Nov 5 '09 at 17:18 Naren 696 add a comment up vote 0 down vote For session access, i had to use the loginurl provided by the facebook php api, as there seem to be 2/3 additional variables that it sends in the auth request, including returnsession and sessionversion. load in your browser, already logged in to fb as the account you want your server side app to connect as, and click "allow" for the requested permissions: copy the "code" parameter from the resulting url's query string, use that in: And copy the right hand side of accesstoken= in the resulting page's text, which will be in the structure of: APPIDHEXNUM-USERIDWEIRDKEY now download either from the graph api or the classic rest api using the oath access token you just got ala (where SOURCEID is the facebook id for the user/group/whatever that you are looking up): Noting that the graph api and rest api return not just different structures, but also different information -- so here, I prefer the results from the rest api (the first one) even though I like being able to restrict the fields in the new graph api (the second one). This link is a good reference about the expiration of offline access. To identify the Access Token expiration time etc. –Spunj Junior Mar 4 '13 at 6:42 1 Thanks for your reply. Starting now, Facebook is testing an update where it will look at all the previously downloaded stories present on your phone (those that you hadnt yet viewed), then rank them based on relevance. For example, if youre in places where your connection is bad, or even missing entirely like a subway tunnel or at crowded events youll also be able to take advantage of these features. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. To get it, call : if ($user) { $token = $facebook->getAccessToken(); // store token } Use the offline access token To use the offline access token when the user is not logged in : require "facebook.php"; $facebook = new Facebook(array( 'appId' => YOURAPPID, 'secret' => YOURAPPSECRET, )); $facebook->setAccessToken("."); And now you can make API calls for this user : $userprofile = $facebook->api('/me'); Hope that helps ! shareimprove this answer edited May 31 '11 at 4:37 answered May 28 '11 at 16:58 Quentin 2,32522130 Thanks for the updated info. Please refer to the official documentation for more information. as per your reply : - I am using following API : - graph.facebook.com/…. Road Map. It will also test other improvements to download new stories throughout the day when you have a good connection, so that youll always have relevant things to read when the connection is lacking. –Quentin May 30 '11 at 12:06 This link does not point to were it was pointing before, it now point to a weird christian mission blog. To log someone with the offlineaccess permission, you ask it when your generate the login URL. Feed Detail 3 5a02188284
cute christmas status for facebookhow to hack facebook id of other personauto like facebook 2013 agustusinstagram feed facebook appfacebook chat for n72 mobile9login to my profile on facebookcome cancellare definitivamente l 39;account facebookneed for speed world facebook comhow to make a good dp for facebookfacebook video calling for firefox

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM STADE RENNAIS 35 Index du Forum -> Divers -> Votre publicité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation